Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nike Huarache ACG's released

Finaly the much talked about Huarache ACG's have released at a few select retail spots, with more to come. The Huarache was developed in 92' as a cross training shoe. Marketed to athletes of all sports it quickly took on, not only as a shoe for training, but a favorite among sneaker enthusiasts around the world. With a inner sock lining the shoe is made to fit perfectly tight to your foot, so I wouldn't play around with a size up or down. Squeezing into these is known to make the heel strap snap off and can send the person who's in the sneakers flying. These particular color ways are inspired from the ACG line (All Conditions Gear), a division of Nike known for meticulous production, design, and quality which is rare to see this day and age (not to mention they are also some of the original color ways the shoe was first released in).

Nike ACG is and has always been one of my favorite divisions of Nike, with the products I've owned lasting through years of wear, I'll have more to come about ACG in the future. For now these Huarache's can be found at KixFiles but should be in your area soon (I'm not 100% sure if these are tier 0 or not but once I confirm I'll make sure you all know).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went through the www.dunkicks.com to pick a dunks shoes.I saw nice and beautiful and discount dunks on it...

Did you guys ever pick items on the www.dunkicks.com?
Pls help me...

Blog Archive